Friday, November 19, 2010

Motivation #4: Passion to Serve


Do know those who love to volunteer, to help others, to teach, coach and mentor? They just can't resist not helping someone in need? They are caring souls who want to make the world a better place.

The other day I was a Rotary Club gathering . Rotarian's mission is service - in the community and throughout the world. Rotarians build goodwill and peace, provide humanitarian service and encourage high ethical standards in all vocations. The Rotary motto is "Service Above Self". For me personally also, this speaks to my heart and when I am with such people, I feel so much at home.

Clearly, Rotarians, as well as I, share a strong passion to serve, motivator #4.
  • Who do you know who has this passion?
  • Where and how do you see them adding value?
  • How would you motivate them, so you get the best out of them?

No comments: