- What gets you pumped, energized, jumping into action?
- What gets you out of bed each morning?
- What gets your team members out of bed each morning?
- What would it be like if you and each your team members knew and each were doing more work that is aligned with the inner passions?
In my recent posts, I have written about the 4 behavior styles, which are important for that understanding, and application, significantly contributes to:
- Improved communication
- Improved personal and professional relationships
- Higher levels of workplace engagement
- Greater productivity and performance
Of course, as with behaviors, please note that each of these motivators which you are about to learn are present within every individual. Only the degree of each varys and that they all interact in various ways to move people into action. Therefore, in a nutshell, it's important to understand these behaviors and motivations in totality rather then each in isolation of the other.
So what I am sharing with you is a very simplistic overview of each of the motivators. To better understand what moves you and your team members into action, and how they then carry out those actions, it's important to take the assessment and have it professionally interpreted.
In the meantime, my hope is by your gaining these basic insights alone will start to help you in various ways. Of course, if you have any questions, please just ask.